Our Development Partners
At the Richard George Foundation (RGF), our Development Partners are a critical success factor to our vision of empowerment through mentoring and entrepreneurship. Development Partners are providers and facilitators of workplace environment and opportunities where our mentees can be deployed as:
• Work based experience
• Transition into world of work
• Project placements
Development Partners enable our mentees to transfer acquired knowledge and learnings into real work environment. They create opportunities through work for RGF mentees to test new models, frameworks and apply system design thinking in whatever they do by way of personal growth, organisational strengthening and adding value to existing processes, procedures, customs and practices.
The experience gained from such opportunities is designed to help inform mentees decision-making:
• Their attraction to paid employment and corporate world
• Their drive towards entrepreneurship as individuals or through collaboration
To become a Development Partner please complete the below form.
• All Development Partners will be featured on RGF websites and platforms. A database of Development Partners shall be maintained on the RGF secure website and platforms. Agreed meetings will be held with Development Partners by the President and CEO of RGF to better align expectations and support required including regular feedback to address changing needs.
• All Development Partners will receive RGF quarterly newsletter and half-yearly management/financial reports
• All Development Partners will be listed in RGF half-yearly and end of year financial and management reports. This is part of the foundation’s stakeholder relationship and management and to ensure all parties are getting value from the relationship.